Friday, September 14, 2007

Are you trying to find a use for a oil or that fruit?

Well then check out Emih19's post on BHM. I just received some Avocado oil in the mail today and I was wondering what to do with it. Did you know Avocado's are rich in vitamins A, D, E, potassium, sulfur and chlorine, this fruit is used in facial and hair packs and is deep penetrating.

From her post I was was able to get the Beer Shampoo Recipe. Beer has proteins in the malt. So before you alcoholics decide to gulp down a beer try this recipe:
Beer Shampoo
The proteins from the malt and hops in the beer coat the hair and build it up and help repair damage. It leaves the hair with wonderful body.
3/4 cup beer (any cheap brand)1 cup inexpensive shampoo
Boil the beer until it reduces to 1/4 cup. Cool the beer and add it to the 1 cup of inexpensive shampoo. * I haven't tried this yet but I'm shooo curious as to how it works!*


...Wanna know more? Check her out her posting: EMIH19. Thanks for the info Emih19! You are putting out great info!

1 comment:

  1. Hi just seeing if I'm able to post a comment. Well now I see I can so gotta go...bye!

    ReplyDelete