Monday, September 10, 2007

You Ever Wonder The Difference B/W Leave in Conditioner and Deep Conditioners?

Yeah I was just wondering why I need to buy so many darn conditioners. I'm already trying to recover in Product Junkie anonymous! Why use a leave in conditioner when I just washed my hair with conditioner? What in the world would make me want to just RINSE a conditioner through my hair? Ladies I have finally found the answer so PLEASE gimmie a Cookiee
Here's a picture. HTH's! Also here is a great site I retrieved this from: HAIR

Ummm so you cant see the little bitty writing in the picture? Here's what it states:

  1. A Rinse - Through Conditioner: Coats the cuticle and deposits moisture and sometimes protein


  2. A Deep Conditioner: Swells the cuticle, replenishes protein and restores strength


  3. Leave in Conditioner: Coats the cuticle and protects the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment