Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Creme of Nature Relaxer vs. ORS Relaxer Relaxer



Has anyone tried the new Creme of Nature Relaxer with the coconut and oil in it (I think)???
Since I am a big fan of the Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo I was thinking about trying the relaxer again. I remember using the regular Creme of Nature relaxer as a teenager and it worked really good but it stopped working. I am thinking maybe because I didn't know how to properly care for my hair. But anyway before I start rambling I wanna know which one do you think is better or which one has worked for you?

3 comments:

  1. don't relax your hair let it grooooooow naturally
    if you want straight hair how about you do a roller set or use saran wrap
    www.southerntease.com has a tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I love southernteases blog. I have been debating on this for so long. I might as well try the natural thing because all I can wear is braids over here.
    Hey I love your blog! I will defintely be back there to get some fashion tips! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. creme of nature texturizer took out my roommates hair and had really strong lye in it.. so i can only imagine how the actual relaxer will work! Go for olive oil! :-)

    ReplyDelete