Monday, April 20, 2009

Preventative Measures Against Settling For Any Man

What men look for in women is not always easily identifiable and will differ from one man to another. While some women are busy focusing on what the man wants, smarter women are focusing on what they want in a man. Like two wise older women told me today, if you write a list then you won’t have to settle. So here’s my list so far.

Intelligence
Faithful
Taller than me
Positive Attitude
Goal oriented (wants to be more than the average person)
No kids
Employed
Financially Responsible (with savings account)
Works out / Good health
Religious (at least have faith)

Do you have a list?

1 comment:

  1. Mz. Tif,

    Let me begin by saying "I'm proud of you" cause you've taken the first step towards LOVING YOURSELF by NOT SETTLING. Now throw in prayer with your list, so God knows your heart's desire and according to His word..."Matthew 7:7--Ask, and it will be given to you; ".

    I look forward to the day you invite me to your wedding, while you smile blissfully because you will know God has given you your heart's desire.

    You gone be alright Mommie...*smiling softly*

    ReplyDelete