Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Natural Nails Part 8...



Should a woman with nasty chipped nails should be ashamed? It depends.... You mean to tell me you cant take 5 minutes out of your busy schedule to cut your nails down? It's even worst when they have a cake of dirt under them. What man wants to kiss that? LOL, okkaaay..... I'm talking trash but back in my younger days I remember when my boyfriend was like your nails look bad. I felt shame cause it's true. You have to also pay attention to the small things. Anyway this post is not for me to blah, I just wanted to show my new color and the length of my nails.

Color Used: China Glaze, Pink Voltage (Neon)
Results: The Color dries really dull. You will need to apply a clear coat. After the clear coat dries, the color looks kinda waxy but its okay. It's pink so I can rock it!



No comments:

Post a Comment