Wednesday, March 3, 2010

02 March 2010 Update

So you know I went the salon yesterday like a fool to get her to straighten my hair for me because I wanted to do a length check. Well ALL I asked for was a shampoo, deep con and flat iron. So as she was blow drying my hair I caught a glimpse of my length and was like WOW, I cant wait to see it all. So when she finished blow drying it I didnt see it but I heard the scissors SNIP away at the back of my hair!!! WTF?? I jumped up in the chair and looked at her she was like oh I remember last time you didnt want alot cut off.....I WANTED to say B*tch I didnt ASK for you to TOUCH my hair with scissors. Seriously I vow to myself never to step foot in her damn salon. This heffa likes to cut hair just so "her style" will look good. If you all live in Demopolis stay away from Nile Beauty Salon.
So when I got home I put on my length check shirt and my hair was damn near 2 inches shorter than the time I marked it in Dec. I was mad as hell but I did it to myself I should just learn how to do str8in my own hair. Here is a quick video:



2 comments:

  1. OMG I'm mad for you, girl!!! The only anger I could compare it to is when the nail tech cut my nails. I asked for a fill and design but while I took a call she took it upon herself to do what the heck SHE wanted to do.
    I hope she didn't try to charge you for a trim. This isn't my hair but I'm mad enough for you! Diva, you put in a lot of work :2 (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I felt so bad reading this I wanted to cry 4 u!!! I know how this feels, trust me but at the end of the day it's hair and it'll grow back...I'm just glad you didn't hit her w/a right then a left!!!!!

    ReplyDelete