Monday, March 1, 2010

Diva Lace Wigs and Salon in Birmingham, AL

Diva Lace Wigs and Salon in Birmingham, AL
Full 100% Remy lacefront purchase & application: $399
Rate: **** (4 stars)
Monica was the stylist that applied the lacefront I purchased from her shop. She was very friendly and made me feel like I had been coming to her shop for years! She took her time and it looked very good. I especially liked the baby hairs. It had a good hold in the front but I dont think the glue was right for me because it lifted a little in the back as I drove home. BUT the front and sides did not lift for a couple of days. The front and the sides is the only thing I cared about anyway. But let me tell you when I tried to take that thing off that glue was NOT lifting, lol. So thanks Monica for making my 1st "glue" application great! If you all live in the BHM area and want a LF applied swing by her shop. I think its like $80 for a glue application. Here are some of my pictures:









No comments:

Post a Comment