Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fake Bleach LF Knots


Its 0230 in Dubai and I am WIDE awake like a mad scientist. I just re-watched a video by LACEWIGSNHAIRPRODUCTS on how to fake bleach knots on a synthetic Lace front wig. That is the best video out of all the videos on YouTube about fake bleaching knots! It is perfect for a LF newbie like me. 10 stars girl! Anyway after watching the video earlier I went and brought a can of Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs "light glow" and applied it to my First Lady "Bianca" LF wig.

Here are my pictures:





RESULTS!!!






1 comment:

  1. Did you add any of your foundation with this? Did you have to let it dry overnight? Thanks for answering my questions. I have a new lace wig with french lace and I was not happy with how it is not melting into my skin and I want to try this!

    ReplyDelete