Monday, March 1, 2010

Feb 2010 Bronner International Hair Show in ATL Pic's


...As promised below are SOME of the pictures. I had alot of fun and spent toooo much money on Lacefront wigs. I got to meet the owner of Sassy Secret. She is very pretty and looks like a Barbie Doll. It shocked me that her husband was like Korean or something but its cool. I got a chance to go to one free classes on how to color hair. It was a good class but I went because Jessie (pictured below in yellow& blue) wanted to go. We got a chance to see the man from Housewives of ATL style hair. It was good but I just dont understand the point of all the crazy hair designs. I understand its a talent but I just couldnt do it. Guess I'm a lil old fashion, lol. But I will definitely plan to come home again in August to attend that hair show again.





Me & the Sassy Secret Owner. Wish my eyes were open!

Sassy Secret Booth



Lawdddd, a MESS. I wonder how much of her hair fell out afterwards??
My BF Jessica!




Left 2 Right: Jessica, ME and Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment