Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mini Makeover by Linda Scott!

Soooo, I'm still in Baghdad and I am just running into errrrbody. First I ran into Joy, an old military buddy. She introduced me to Coastal Scent Makeup and I am feeling it! I will post a update on that later. But yesterday I ran into this lady who I used to work with and I call her my auntie cause she gives the best advice yall. She should seriously be some kind of advisor. Anyway when it comes to eyebrows she's GOT IT. Girl she will hook you up in 5.6 seconds flat with a razor! She is no joke. Well I let her get a hold of my thick em's and she laid them! She even showed me a few tricks and she applied the makeup in the second pic and the bottom pic. It came out great! The 1st pic is how I looked earlier, lol. Thanks Linda! Love ya!


1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I'm an MUA and you're a gorgeous girl, but to be honest- I think she thinned your brows out a little too much for your face. While she did do a fab job on cleaning them up well, I just don't think the borw shape or the makeup app fits you. Just IMO. I think sometimes people do what works for 'them' for 'everybody else too'. you know?

    No hate, all love- like I said you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete