Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Bobbi Brown Makeup Haul in Dubai

So I am still stuck in Dubai....:( It's cool cause I am NOT ready to go back to work but its gets boring quick and the only thing to do is shop and eat. :( Well today I went on a Bobbi Brown Makeup Haul because I never tried it. I had the lady try some stuff on me and I actually liked it! I think I like it better than MAC...I know....ahhhh hell naw! :) To get details on the actual names of the products listed below...view my YouTube Channel in about 2 hours. The internet connection is madd slow and its 0413 in the morning here so I am about to lay it down and hope the video uploads. Right now it claims it has 32 more mins to upload.....so in the states that mean it will be viewable around 1900 ish(7pm) (10 March US / 11 March Dubai. <-Hope that helps :) ...Okay the video has been uploaded. See below.

This is the look she gave me. It's a neutral look and I like it! Oh I am trying on my other Bianca Lace wig / color 2 in this pic. I have not fake bleached the knots yet or cut some baby hairs. See my YouTube 2 see what happened to the "black Bianca" LF ...lol.


I really wish I could get a better pic of this but the light in this hotel sucks!



No comments:

Post a Comment