Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nu-Gro Hair Products


Okay so I went out and purchased some Nu Gro Products. I actually ordered the Winter Essentials Basket for $45.99 and the Hair GRO Spray (Oil Free). Ya’ll I don’t know about these products. The labeling and website just doesn’t look right. After hearing some negative reviews I was skeptical about using the products. I noticed that the Moisturizer and the Hair Growth spray have darn near the SAME Ingredients. They have the same ingredients except one has Isopropyl Alcohol and the other has Glycerin

Hair-GRO Spray - Oil-Free

Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parsley, Garlic, Nettle, Burdock, Horsetail Coltsfoot, Rosemary Leaf, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Safflower Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Fragrance, Paba Panthenol (B-5), Vitamin E and D, Aloe Vera.

Hair-GRO Spray - With Moisturizer:

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Parsley, Garlic, Nettle, Burdock, Horsetail Coltsfoot, Rosemary Leaf, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Safflower Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Fragrance, Paba Panthenol (B-5), Vitamin E and D, Aloe Vera.

A little disappointed I didn’t bother to try the products for about 4 days. One day I was like what the hell, I paid my money so I decided to try the moisturizing spray on my Ghana Cornrow Braids………..let me tell you that moisturizer is NO JOKE! After it dried, my hair felt very moisturized and had a shine to it! While I was spraying it on my scalp/ roots I was thinking oh this is NOT going to work because it had a watery feeling and was dripping like Jerry Curl stuff…..but that stuff works! Well at least it did for me. Tonight I am going to try the Shampoo, Conditioner and Deep Conditioner and I will post the results later.

The products are available on http://www.nugrohairproducts.com/m_19.asp?pa=m_19

2 comments: