Friday, March 12, 2010

OMG, they think it's my hair!

Today I finally left Dubai and I am in Baghdad now. But in my transit here I must have HAD ...no lie at least 5 people say something about my lacefront. One Indian guy was like your hair is gorgeous and another was like your hair is very strong. One Dubai lady made me give her the web site! Imagine that! Another guy was like are you Hispanic and one guy was like your hair is so long and pretty. That was all today, not to mention yesterday when I went to the mall....and lets not 4get about the African Lady! It may sound like I am bragging....hell maybe I am. I am proud of myself for cutting the baby hair correctly and fake bleaching the knots, lol! I gotta admit it's kinda upsetting how much guys LOVEEEEE long wavy hair on women and how much MORE attention you get when your hair is long. But its cool. I am loving my lacefronts and my own hair and I am just glad that I was finally able to step away from braids. I can take this lace front off at night and sleep comfortably. :) Below is a picture. I look ruff cause I went to sleep at 5 yesterday and was wide awake by 9 and now its ANOTHER day at 12 noon and I havent been back to sleep because I had a 2am roll call for the flight so Im sleepy as hell. So Oh I 4got to mention she is a color 2.
This is the first lady Bianca Lace Front Wig and can be purchased from GoldenMartBeautySupplyStore for $59.

No comments:

Post a Comment