Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Overnight Conditioning with Dabur Alma Oil / Baggying


I am still stuck in Dubai and its 0110 and I am wide awake. This is got to stop. I miss out on 1/2 the day! I am really beginning to get bored. I have been playing around with Lace fronts for the last couple of days so I decided to condition my corn rows over night.
The only thing I have available around here is Alma oil and Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner. So I applied the Conditioner all over my cornrows and ends and sealed with the Alma Oil. Next I put on one of those hotel shower caps and one of my own and a pink turbie headband thing. I will sleep like this tonight. Lets see how this Alma oil works. It supposed to keep the mind cool and promote sound sleep. :) One other thing...yall not having to deal with micros is going to be GREAT and so easy! I am praying for 2 comeback from my March 2010 setback!

Off topic: I just saw this on a Indian Site:

To get rid off those split-ends


Coat the ends of your hair with olive oil( about 1/3 of the way up) before bed and cover ends with shower cap and shampoo next morning. Do 2 to 3 times in a week.

I know this is what we call "Baggying" but since I have cornrows in my head now and I have easy access to my ends I will baggy them like 4 or 5 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment