Friday, March 19, 2010

Trying the Baggy Method Again...



Well since I am not wearing micro's I decided to give the baggy method a try on the ends of my cornrows. I used cling free saran wrap and a ouchless scrunchy. I will attempt to wear this under my lacefront with my black wave cap underneath.

Since I dont have braids and my ends are hidden from the harsh weather I really think I will be able to retain alot more length than I did with the micros. I believe baggying my ends will help me do just that!

I dont seem to have a problem getting the hair to grow from my scalp but retaining it after the mico's was an issue. Like I said before, micros were not really a protective style because my ends were exposed. This allowed them to brush up against my clothes and split or tear. Let's hope this method works and that I am doing the right thing...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment