Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Under the Dryer at the Salon

Location: Nile Beauty Salon and Studio in Demopolis, AL
Price: I dont know yet :)

So this morning instead of going to my smart lipo checkup appointment I decided to call to see if the lady could shampoo and deep condition my hair. I just knew she was going to say no but she said yes. My appointment was at 0930 and I stayed 15-2 mins away and at the time it was 0845.....ANNNDDD I needed to shower and take down my cornrows. So I showered ate a quick breakfast and decided to go to my appointment anyway with the cornrows in. When I got there she was like oh you are going to have to take those down, lol! So she gave me a comb and I got to work. When I was almost finished the Shampoo girl told me to come to the chair and she started helping me. I thought that was so nice of her and she didnt rip through my hair like a fool she was very gentle. Thank god cause Im tender headed and its been since Aug 09 since my last relaxer. Anyway she know she is going to get a good tip.

It's raining cats and dogs outside so once she straighten it I will just get her to wrap it so I can go home and do a length check. I will post updates later on today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment