Tuesday, October 26, 2010

23 October 2010 Relaxer Updates!


I really dont have alot of time to do a detailed post but I wanted to update yall. Yall know I had cornrows in my head from April until October right? SHAME on me! But so much was going on and I didnt have time. I suffered from a little matting in the back of my hair and that caused me to have another set back because its short in the middle. See picture below. So because of that I am OFFICIALLY giving up any kind of micro braids or cornrows. Tho I have to admit. I got alot of growth from the cornrows this time. But when I head back to Iraq tomorrow I will be rocking the granny braids under my Lace Front. I have my fingers crossed, lol. Now here are the pictures. ... I recovered alot of from set back trim in March bu
t I know my hair should be longer. *SIGH*
Relaxer used: Affrim / Salon Used: JC Penny $65



1 comment: