Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My 1st Time Doing My Own Corn-Rows!!

It’s not THE BEST, but I am sooo happy that I learned how to do my own cornrows YESTERDAY. J YAHHH! Thanks to a bunch of YouTube videos that I watched I was able to do it!  I know that as time passes I will get better at it. This was really a rushed job and it took like 20 to 30 mins so I know if I take my time it could be neater. My plans are to wear these cornrows under my lace fronts for 1 month, take them down….. re braid it and go for another month. This will help me to keep my hair from matting. See my last set of cornrows I wore them for like 5…6 months straight because I didn’t have anybody to redo them over here for me. I know….WTF right? LOL….I wish I would have just taken them down because it matted in the back and caused me to have a set back at the back of my head. L


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment