Monday, October 3, 2011

*Clear* Pictures of My Afro Curl Lace Front Wig

Here are some clear pictures of my Afro Curl Lace Wig. This is the same one I did the video on the other day. I am so loving this wig.

On to another subject, you know what really bothers me about people and pictures? People who post blurry pictures of their lace wig. You cannot tell me that you can judge a wig by a blurry  picture. Really who are you fooling?  


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment