Wednesday, October 26, 2011

How to Easily Remove Glue from a Lace Wig

The best way that I like to remove glue from lace wigs is to first use the "slide" method. That is where I take a mirror and gently slide the hairline of the lace wig across the glass. You have to be very careful when doing this because you run the risk of tearing the lace on the unit. I do not use this method to remove all of the glue but it assists and make the process shorter. It normally takes me a good 10 mins to remove all of the glue. Sorry for the poor quality of the picture, but it’s a snapshot I took from my video that I didn’t post to YouTube.


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment