Tuesday, August 30, 2016

My 4c Natural Hair Growth Update!

Fast Growth for 4c Natural Hair!

So since I started not combing my hair and only finger detangling my hair has TOOK off in a short period of time with me only using Water, Quidad Moisture Lock and Emu Oil! Keeping it simple does work!

I was afraid that my hair would tangle so bad if I stopped combing it. LIESSSS! Nope not my hair. All I have to do is let the steam from the shower penetrate it or spray a little water and its makes finger detangling a breeze. And yes my hair is 4c.

So using all those growth products and stuff  works BUT I have found that MY hair doesn't need that and my pockets are thanking me. I am about to go home in Dec and do a cleanse of products underneath the sink.  I swear its crazy how we are easily sucked into the hype about a new product. I am done chile!

So if you all follow my blog you remember back in March timeframe I think... I said I was going to keep it simple and stop combing my hair. Well below are the results!




No comments:

Post a Comment