Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hollywood Fantasies Color F1B/30 Lace Front Wig

I purchased this LFW from Rockey Trading for $119. Let me tell you I am LOVING this lace front wig…it reminds me of a MISS WIGS unit but without the shedding. On the site they did not list all the details of the unit but it has baby hairs, a natural looking hairline and it’s a WET & WAVY!! Yall know I love the wet and wavy hair. It comes str8, so you have to wet it for it to curl. It also looks good str8. The hair is soft and 100% Remy Human Hair. I love it so much I went back and ordered a black one because I am not feeling this color too much. Ladies don’t sleep on Rockey Trading; they have some good deals that other sites can’t TOUCH!

 

 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment