Monday, August 13, 2007

Review: Gold N Hot Heat Cap (How I Deep Condition)


See that picture to the left of this text? That is what I was using to deep condition my hair instead of a regular dryer.
...Yeah right HOT! It gets warm and that's about all and they have the nerve to have temperature settings. I had it on the hottest temp and it STILL was warm. It did not even cover the hair on my nape area. I guess you can say I have a big head or its the size of these twists. I am in the desert right now so I do not have the luxury to use my salon dryer at home. After the frustration from using this thing today I decided to give it up and purchase another one under the same brand. It is the Gold and Hot Ionic Soft Bonnet Dryer. (See picture below) I have used this one before and it works. Maybe there is a difference between a heating cap and a darn dryer.

3 comments:

  1. Yea. That is where I got the info about the ACV rinse. I'm glad it worked for her! I will be posting pictures so you can see how bad it really is. Your hair looks beautiful ♥ and I just Rss'ed (subscribed) your blog because you post so much. lol. That's good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girly...I need to be working and doing my homework instead of posting so much but I cant help it, hair is my hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had this same thing!!! It sucks at first it was too hot or wouldn't turn on at all. now it gets warm at best. waste of money.

    ReplyDelete