Friday, December 7, 2007

Review: Mizani Moisturefuse Moisturizing Conditioner

So I have finally found my staple conditioner.
I love it! I love it! I received a tip about this product from the forum and decided to check it out. This little bottle is costly but worth it. $11.95 for an 8oz bottle. It makes my new growth feel soft and moisturized and the affects of it remain after your hair dries. Well at least it did for mine!I can definitely feel the moisture after using this.
I was using ORS Replenishing as a regular conditioner but that is a deep conditioner. So I will now use this Mizani along with the CON Shampoo and whenever I need to deep condition I will use the ORS .






6 comments:

  1. Lovely blog you have here. I have heard of such product line but not about it really. Since i'm still trying to find the right products for my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second good review I've heard on this product, so maybe I will bite just to try it. But if your all about moisture you HAVE to try my beloved Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm. You will pass out in the shower from how baby haired soft it will make your hair. And the effect is the same long after your hair dries. Don't you just hate those 'moisturizing conditioners' where the magic washes down the drain with it, leaving your hair crispy once it's dry? Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadow,
    Girl you are crazy. You had me in here rolling. about passing out in the shower ...lamo
    I am off to add this to my things to try list..but first girl I hate those products that only feel great in the shower. Hey also I tried Roux Porosity Conditioner last night and my hair didnt feel to moisturized in the shower but now its feeling great. Lets see how long this lasts. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trecia,
    Thanks for stopping by. I was hesistant about using this product but after hearing great reviews about it the PJ in me had to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to ask if you've used Keracare Humecto, Phyto/Phytospecific, or Brocato conditioners? I find these much more moisturizing for my relaxed, long, healthy hair. Actually I just washed my hair with the Mizani Moisturefuse conditioner last night and am shocked at how greasy my hair is now - plus it's not soft, not shiny, and kinda brittle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the review. I think I might try the conditioner as well and review it on mizanireviews.com

    ReplyDelete