Monday, May 5, 2008

Hair Veda!


So I broke down and decided to order some products from BJ on BHM to see what the hype was about. All I can say is WOW! I feel like a clown for not hoping on that bandwagon a long time ago. Lets see I ordered the Vatika Frosting on 29 April and I got it today 05 May (Iraq Local time)!! That's some speedy shipping. So once I opened the vatika frosting I am in awe. Believe me when I say this........ that stuff is the bomb! Temptation of not sticking my finger in that jar and tasting it was a hassle. That stuff is yummie!!! This lady knew that what she was doing! She made sure she included on the jar that it was non edible. LOL!I cant wait to use it when I get off work. BJ girl thanks for making this product! I went back to the site and ordered 2 more! Ya'll can check out her site at: http://www.hairveda.net/. The prices are cheap and not over priced!

1 comment:

  1. Great, another military whore overpopulating the military.

    ReplyDelete