Sunday, August 24, 2008

Aquasana AQ-4105 Shower Filter and Wand...Gotta have it!



Read below.. this sounds like the last hair toy I need to add to my regimen!

To Buy: Click Here

Benefits:
Removes Chlorine, VOC's, THM's

Softer Skin and Hair Guarantee

Lasts up to 10,000 gallons!

Installs in Seconds (Easy Install Video link)

Balances the pH

Fits All Standard Pipes

60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee

Massaging Handheld Wand Included

No Loss in Shower Head Height

5' hose on shower wand

The Aquasana Shower Filter features two separate filter stages:
The first stage removes chlorine and enhances pH balance through a process that uses (KDF-55) a natural copper/zinc mineral media.

The second stage removes synthetic chemicals and VOCs (volatile organic chemicals) through a carbonized coconut shell media. These synthetic chemicals and VOCs can be inhaled or absorbed through the skin, which may cause health or cosmetic effects.

*UPDATE*
THIS THING IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it a couple of days ago but I am just now using it on 09 September. I washed my hair this morning and its evening and it still feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment