Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Saw A Celebrity!

So I was in the Atlanta Airport and guess who I see going down the escalator while I was going up?? Neyo! Yup, Neyo. He did look kinda gay but cute at the same time. His lips curled out and up. He didn't look bad but he had that skull cap glued to his head. I should have yanked it off and ran with it! When I saw him my mouth dropped open and I was just staring like a retard so he nodded his head at me and said what's up. I wanted to snap a pic with my iPhone but I couldn't get to it in time. What tripped me out is that it looked like he was by himself....no bodyguards, nothing! WTF? Now you all are probably thinking that wasn't Neyo! Well I ain't crazy I know what that damn funny looking Neyo look like LOL. Anyway, its crazy because with his hit, "Because of you" you would have expected him to have a lil change. It seemed like I was the ONLY one that recognized him. 

3 comments:

  1. LMAO @ "I should have yanked it off and ran with it!" Girl u funny! I could see you now in somebody's gossip magazine running thru the airport with Neyo's lil hat! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl he don't want all ya'll crazies stalking him that is why he looked like us...normal. He lives in Atlanta now. So he probably roams through the airport all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He don't want ya'll crazies stalking him that is why he looked normal. LOL He probably did have body guards somewhere near. Good thing you didn't snatch it out. I don't want you to get SNATCHED up!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete