Monday, December 22, 2008

My Cousin's Hair


Okay so ya'll know I am in Alabama. I'm chilling with my cousin, Jennifer Jackson and I couldn't resist posting pictures of her hair. This girl has been growing her hair for some time now. It grows fast. I remember in High School when she had it cut above her ears. Look at it now! Some of her favorites products are ORS Replenishing Conditioner, Vitamin E oil, Castor Oil, Kera Care and Creme of Nature Shampoo. She get her ends trimmed three times a year. She get 3-4 relaxers a year and she gets her hair pressed in between. She loves to air dry. Less heat is her moto! She keeps her hair wrapped 99.5% of the time. She hates spritz, gels or any kind of harsh chemical besides the creamy crack! Oh one other thing is she does not belong to any of the hair forums. She's been doing this on her own for a while so she gets a big COOKIE from me! LOL! Love ya Jenn!



6 comments:

  1. ok stopppppp I love her hair I ammm so jealous!!:D could you tell us her hair regimen!! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair does look great! She is a trooper. Long, healthy hair on her own. Its very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Her hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! Yes, she gets a BIG cookie!

    GROW, Cousin!! LOL

    ReplyDelete