Thursday, December 4, 2008

Review: Aussie Moist Conditioner


I co washed with this stuff last night and all I can say it WOW!!!! My braids have almost finished air drying and the roots and the braids feel soooo moisturized and soft. This is one product I am happy with and I am going to keep it as a staple. I am hoping that my braids don't slip out. I have 6 more days until I leave for my R&R. So I can afford to get a couple of more washes out of it. :)
I haven't checked out the ingredients yet but here they are:
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Ecklonia Radiata Extract (Australian Sea Kelp), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

No comments:

Post a Comment