Friday, March 13, 2009

Body Makeup


OMG, one of my coworkers found this site! I am not sure if you guys can see the difference in the girls back. See I have those black spots on my back that I am always editing out in my pictures so when she ran across this site I was jumping for joy! I am going to call them and see how much they charge. Here is the ink for the site:


ETA: Okay, I finally called her and she is going to charge me $280 to airbrush my back and chest. I made my appointment for the 22 March so I will post more pictures then. She seems really nice. Here is what I copied and pasted from her email: I have been doing airbrush make up since 1992, and have about 100 or more students. I am the only one around that does airbrush body make up the way I do. People fly in from all over the country, and even Canada and Japan, to get a custom color matches and learn how to do their own airbrush make up. I just got back from the British Virgin Islands, where I did all the contestants in the Miss Caribbean beauty pageant . I did all their body make up and face make up as well. They looked great All the judges saw the girls at the pre judging interviews. The girls looked horrible, because they had a lot of ugly tattoos, and they had scars and scrapes and scratches from falling off of go carts when they were taping the activities the girls were doing together to bond before the pageant. Anyway, the judges couldn't;t believe how different the girls looked and how flawless they were the night of the pageant. I also did their face make up, and they loved it too. Everyone loves airbrushed make up.



















3 comments:

  1. great post...i'll be checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreYou Bali *fyjyf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, wow that's a bit pricey for a makeup procedure! But maybe I am not understanding. I don't gather that is is a permanent procedure. Doesn't it wash off in your next shower?

    ReplyDelete