Sunday, May 10, 2009

Video: How I Moisturize and Seal My Micros

Soooooo last night since I haven't posted in a couple of days I was wondering what could I post about. Well one of the comments left for me was how do I moisturize and seal my braids. I did a video on it b4 but it wasn't all that great so last night I did a little clip of how I moisturize and seal my braids and the products I use. Since I am at work I cant upload it to YouTube so I will have to post it here. Also here are some pictures of how I pin it up in sections after moisturizing to keep it out of my way and face. No, no no, I don't sleep like that. :) I undo them and sleep in a bonnet.














1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I appreciate you posting this. I wondered how you did it. I added peppermint and rosemary oil to my S-Curl spray. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete