Saturday, May 23, 2009

Using Mayonnaise


After reading an article over on another site I was tempted to purchase some Mayo. I remember back in the days my aunt used to slap it on my hair. My hair used to feel thicker for some reason or I guess you would say it had more volume to it and was stronger. Well last night I took some mayo and applied it to my braids in sections and saran wrapped it for 30 minutes.
The Results: Aww man my hair and micros is soft and feels stronger. It just seems like lately I have been picking the best products for my hair.
Cons; I used the commercial brand (Hellman's) that is not recommended. As I type this I am looking for a different brand. Later on tonight I will take some pictures and post them.
ETA: Pictures


Okay so this is what I am going to order:


Mayonnaise, Organic (Squeeze Bottle)

Formerly Squeeze Organic Soy Mayonnaise: new name with same great taste
Creamy, tangy and whisked to a feathery lightness, our Organic Soybean Mayonnaise is made from fresh, organic ingredients the old-fashioned way. In a squeeze bottle for added convenience.

Ingredients
Expeller Pressed Organic Soybean Oil, Pasteurized Organic Whole Eggs, Water, Organic Honey, Organic White Vinegar, Sea Salt, Organic Mustard Flour, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate. (Gluten Free)

No comments:

Post a Comment