Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Strand Update! LOL!

Okay here is yet another "strand update!" Yesterday after seeing all those wonderful updates on LHCF and BHM I couldn't resist taking down some more strands of hair to see my progress. It sucks though because my camera on my battery was dead so I had to use my web camera on my mac and the lighting in my new living area is not good. <-- Wow, that was a RUN ON sentence! LOL!
Well at least you can still see the pictures. Anyway. I think I am getting somewhere with this hair. Hopefully I can retain all this length minus the shed hair when taking out these micros. Remember ladies, if you complain of not seeing progress then 9 times out of 10 I bet its because you are not retaining length.



I had to throw these in there to show that my edges are still holding up pretty good.


1 comment:

  1. wow girl your hair is really getting long! You make me wanna throw some braids in my hair!

    ReplyDelete