Thursday, July 2, 2009

Product Review: At One Botanical Reconstructor Conditioner

Why did I co wash with a reconstructor conditioner? I don't know but it felt good afterwards. This has been sitting untouched for weeks. I was about to throw it away because of the ingredients but I said 4get it and decided to try it anyway. I need to learn to read the ingredients b4 I order something. When I applied it in the shower my hair was buttery soft. After it dried it was ok. It's nothing that I will purchase again. Why? Because I don't like that it has mineral oil and parfum...amongst other ingredients in it that I try to avoid.


Ingredients
Alcohol, Glycerin, Aqua, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, CetearylStearalkonium Chloride, Dicetylcdimoium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyl Dimethyl Paba, Polysorbate 20, Mineral Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Peg-40 Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Magnesium Citrate, Polyquaternium-7, Exracts Of: Chamomile, White Nettle, Pine Cone, Lappa, Rosemary, Ivy, Arnica, Watercress, Garlic, Calendula, Linden, Cornflower, Matricaria, Hypericum, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidozolidinyl Urea, Simethicone

No comments:

Post a Comment