Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Makeup, Hair and Complaint's!



I haven't posted in days! My Internet in my room was down for THREE days and you know I cant post from work anymore. Alot has been going on with me and work. Did I mention I don't like my new job or the people. Its a long story but ummm its getting closer to my R&R and hair updates and I am excited so 4get the people and the job! I have already packed my bags. Yall I am not playing I am ready to go. This will be a 21 day R&R too....man! Today I was off work and the darn power went out from 0800 until 1158. You already know I was roasting in this trailer. I should have used that time wisely and deep conditioned my braids. So what have I been doing? I have continued taking down strands and checking my growth...Oh and I finally got my Girl About Town Lipstick! Yahh! Its brighter than what I thought and I have my doubts about it. So tell me what you think.

Excused the thing on my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment