Friday, August 28, 2009

JailBreak IPhone


Anyway, I ran into a lot of ole military buddies while in Baghdad. One of my home girls showed me her IPhone which she had this app called Cydia. The only way to get it is to Jailbreak your IPhone. At first when she told me about it I was like NOPE, but once I saw how jazzy her phone looked I was hooked, so I did it! But now I have to wait until I get stateside in a couple of days to access wifi on my phone to download stuff. Anyway here is an example of what your IPhone can look like:
Here is the link to the download the files you will need:
And here is a tutorial I used. If you decide to try this please follow the instructions. I was half scared to death because I messed up my first IPhone trying to change the settings! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment