Thursday, August 20, 2009

Product Review: Silk Element Mega-Silk Moisterizing Treatment




Yesterday was my first time trying it. Once again I jumped on the bandwagon to see what a product was about. It's thick and smells great to me. I have bad sinus so that is a PLUS!
The results: I can't believe how soft and moisturized my hair looked AFTER it dried. I hope this product will give me the same results once I get my braids. I am not sure if I should buy a bunch of the packets or the jar size....but regardless I will be stacking up on this stuff b4 I leave again. Above is a picture of my hair when it was about 80% dry.

Also can you see the two textures I have? I believe this is a result of the relaxer being on one side longer than the other. So next time I go to the salon I will tell her to start on my other side. If that does not work then I guess I will be able to say I have two textures, LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment