Friday, September 18, 2009

Longer Eyelashes



My eyelashes are so messed up. I believe on my last R&R when I got fake eyelashes that assisted in screwing them up. I don't think I have ANY bottom eyelashes. Well I'm fed up with them and do not want to try anymore fake eyelashes because they just feel heavy on my eyes and I do not want to wonder every second if they are falling off. Last time, my ex was like they are falling off and I was like no they are not. Truth be told....I couldn't tell. So what did I do?

Today I went to the MAC store and purchased some MAC Prep and
Prime. I applied that and afterwards applied about 2 coats of Maybelline - The Colossal Volum' Express black mascara. This was only a trail run. Looking at the pictures I should have applied more. Check out my B4 & After Pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment