Saturday, October 10, 2009

Update! Smart Lipo Update Week 4

So its been 4 weeks after I had the procedure on 08 Sept and here are my results:
1. Still a lil swollen
2. Stomach is loosing that spongy feeling
3. Belly button is still not returning to it's normal shape. I will wait a couple of more weeks / months until I email the doctor about this.
4. I still have noticeable scars. I stopped using the Neosprin because I was traveling, but I will start using it again.
5. Overall I STILL feel great and are happy with the results!

Now that I am back at work and a normal schedule, I can start taking my VitaMedic pills to aid in reducing the swelling. I am soooo ready for the final results but I know that can take up to weeks / months. Oh I tried on some of my work shirts....you know the ones that I was almost busting out of the buttons and they FIT AMAZING!!!! I will post pictures at a later time. Anyway here are some pic's I just took. They are all from the side because I noticed I didnt take alot of side pictures. Oh and one other thing I AM NOT SUCKING my stomach in. :) Just thought I would clarify that.




1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you? One question the the smart lipo cause a lot of money? and another thing what happened to the pictures of the remy lace front jerry curl?

    ReplyDelete