Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Fashion & Style

Okay, so I know this is supposed to be a blog on my braids, but sometimes I stray away. So when I stray away I want to have a concrete titles for it so this will be called: My Fashion & Style.... for when I wanna talk about my clothes, or stuff like that.

Okay, so I am wearing alot of hats cause I am at home and I don't wanna be looking like a bum with old azz braids. 4 some reason I am loving the color grey.

Now this pink beenie thing is so not my style but I just wanted to try something new and I a feeling it cause it covers up my new growth and matches my favorite MAC Lipstick, Girl About Town. :)
Call me old fashion but I prefer stud earrings and not them big ole thangs but of course since these are pink I'm a sucka 4 em. :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like that beanie girl! And you coordinated it well with the thread earrings. I have similar ones did you get them from Target.

    Yes, Diva. Cover the new braids! LOL Here we talk about you!

    ReplyDelete