Monday, January 25, 2010

Sassy Tress - Tessa Lace Front Wig (Not Applied)

Today I got my full lace front wig from Sassy Tress! YAHHHH! Her name is Tesa. She is curly and very bouncy. I made the mistake of letting the comb pull one of the curls outta shape. I dont know if it will revert. :( This LF is only sitting on top of my micro braids and is NOT APPLIED.

I know you are wondering why in the hell do I keep buying these lacefronts, half wigs and full wigs if I am NOT wearing them.....well I plan to wear them while I am on R&R in Feb. I cant express how happy I am that I found lacefronts. They are so convenient and I love the natural looking parts. Now I just need to learn how to bleach the knots and apply it. :) Then it's bye bye Micro braids. No more crying b/c I am tender headed. :)

The only thing I didnt like about this LF is that the net is very...very...VERRRRY light and I can see the knots at the beginning of the hair. I guess b4 I wear this one I will have to take it to the professionals. Anyway enough talking here are the pictures....



1 comment:

  1. Very nice lf. This one looks so realistic. I totally forgot you had braids in.

    ReplyDelete