Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Lil Update (Strand Comparison)


Soooooooooooo last night I was bored and decided to start taking some of my braids down so that when I got home I wouldn’t have to sit up there for 2-3 days taking them down. I am NOT letting them African's take down any more of my braids. The braids I have in now are human hair and human hair is A LOT easier to take down.

Anyway, I did these comparisons because yall remember in Dec 2009, that wench trimmed my ends even and I lost about 1 and ½ inch if not more cause that first pic below is from July 2009.

Now in Feb 2010 I look back at my July 2009 pic below and see that I HAD to loose a lot of length from that Dec 2009 trim! But looking on the positive side my ends are A LOT thicker and healthier which is better. Lets hope they can stay like this.

After I come back from R&R this time I am almost 75% positive I will not come back with micro braids. I wanna try lace fronts to give my hair a much needed REST with micros. But first I just need to learn how to apply the lacefront because they only last for about a week or two. I know its going to be a headache but my hair needs a rest. I think I can gain more length and thickness if my hair is actually hidden from me in a “real protective” style. Reality has finally came to light for me with micros. Its not really a “real protective” style because if your braids are not braided all the way to the end then your ends are exposed thus leaving room for them to split.







No comments:

Post a Comment