Monday, May 3, 2010

I Bleached My Knots - 1st Time!!!

Today I finally received my bleach in the mail. As soon as I got to my room. I pulled out another one of Miss Wigs Shedding Mess and decided to give it a bath. I used this brand called Maniac. I think I got it off Amazon because it had some good reviews. On the package it says for dark brown hair to leave it on 60-90 minutes. I was too scared to do that so I left on it on for like 45 minutes because the unit is a color 1. I thought I heard somewhere that you can bleach the knots of color 1 hair???? Maybe I got the wrong info because this baby bleached really good! I'm so happy.... YAHHH! LOL. I will apply her soon and of course come back with pictures.... :) Also check out the video... Bleach Bath



WITHOUT FLASH

WITH FLASH



1 comment:

  1. hi, it looks lovely. Was that hair bleached black or is it in its natural colour? I want to try this on my new medium reddish brown full lcae wig but dont want to over process the knots coz the hair is already bleached brown. thanks x

    ReplyDelete