Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My New Growth 17 May 2010


So i know...I know I havent been blogging on my hair alot. Why? Well after my set back with that darn stylist in DEMOPOLIS, AL I have been kinda upset and just wanted to hide my hair from myself. I hate to say it but I have been slacking ALOT on my hair. I think I went a week without moisturizing it! I know its a SHAME...but it stops here. I do not want to be sad when I discover my hair got shorter. Anyway....I have alot of new growth going on and these corn rows are screaming for me to free them....but I cant cause I dont know how to cornrow. As you can see from the pic...I tried. LOL.

They will just have to wait until July....Yup I said July! I will be headed home on vacation the end of July. I plan to make it to the Bronner Hair Show again Anyway here are the pics. Oh I been keeping it simple I have been using Nu Gro products to see how good they are. So far I love the conditioner and the deep conditioner. The shampoo is not too bad but it seems a lil drying. August of this year will I will make my 1 year without getting a relaxer! Whoo hoo. I will probably relax then but now I dunno....



No comments:

Post a Comment