Sunday, May 30, 2010

Review: Love My Hair Boutique - Vixen Indian Remy Ripple Curl

 

This is the full lace Vixen Indian Remy Ripple Curl that I ordered from Love My Hair Boutique a couple of weeks ago. Her name is Vixen and I think she is a 18 inch. Since its summer I am trying to stray away from the dark black hair color so I opted for color 2 but this one they sent looks like it got a couple of highlights. Its really pretty but I am not sure it goes with my skin tone. What do you all think?

 

On the website, the hair looked A LOT thicker on the picture than it acuatlly is. The hair is not thick at all and the density is just right! I am happy with it but not to much with the color. I may dye it a black. L Well tell me what your honest opinion is.

 

 

 

Website: http://www.lovemyhairboutique.com/

Price Paid $309.00

Color 2


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

4 comments:

  1. Indian remy hairs truly have the best quality among other hairs in the market. They lasted for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indian Remy hair is a best deal for people who want to have a look just like their celebrity idols. It can provide them the service they need for them to be more comfortable and stunningly gorgeous for others.
    eindianhair.com reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indian hair is great and I'm very pleased with it. It looks very natural and had a lot of body, as a matter of fact most people assume it is my natural hair.
    eindianhair.com reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. This wig is nice but it doesn't look anything like the Vixen on their website. Are you sure this is Vixen?

    ReplyDelete