Sunday, May 30, 2010

Today's Outfit / Need to Learn Basic Makeup 101

 

How do I dress in the dessert? Well today the temp is in the 100’s and it’s hot like you standing in front of an open stove! Today is Sunday and it’s a no collar day…yahhh! So I decided to wear this VS PINK shirt I had for almost a year. It’s nothing special, just plain. The color is not my norm. Anyway, after seeing so many ladies on the YT make hook up their eyes with eye shadows, I wanna learn too? L How do you know what colors to blend? As you can see today my eye shadow looks H.A.M!!

 

 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

1 comment:

  1. I use my color wheel to help me decide what colors to wear and then I do a search of those colors on youtube to get inspiration. HTH

    ♥ SailorWifey

    ReplyDelete