Friday, May 28, 2010

What Is My Body Frame?

So I am reading my comments and emails and a subscriber asked to see a picture of my actual size / body frame. Well here it is…. This was taken at work a couple of seconds ago. *This picture was taken in a dirty mirror.*

 

Well I am about 175 pounds now after the SL.

 

Anyway here are the specifications (LOL)

Hair: Champagne LF wig (synthetic)

Shirt: Express

Jeans: Express

Feet: White Lacoste Sneakers… I know, I know I can’t wear shoes on these rocks.

 

I love this blogging from email thing. J

 

 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

1 comment: