Monday, June 14, 2010

Back 2 da Salma LF

Yup, I decided to take off that extra BIG fridaynight hair lacefront and re-unite with the Freetress Equal Salma LF for a minute. I like Salma because she is a wet and wavy but looks better with some kind of product on her. The hair line is an A+ and the density when wet or with product makes it a MUST HAVE! This LF has been sitting in my room for a while now collecting dust.  I was rocking it a while back but stopped. I just ordered the P237 color and another color 1. I am serious this time…. Salma and the Bobbi Boss Hot Pink will be my work rotation lacefronts. They seem to last the longest with Salma in the lead.  Also I had gotten into the bad habit of using glue and this one requires no glue. It fits my head snug and the hairline completely covers mine.

 

On another note, I am going to tone the eye shadows down now to more neutral colors. I just feel like it’s a lil too much over here in the desert.


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment