Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bobbi Boss Hot Pink ...Color?

I like this color but I am not to sure how it fits me. I sorta feel like the lion king. This is the Bobbi Boss Pink LF Wig in color 1B/27. I haven’t glued it down let…I was just trying it on last night. Please tell me ya opinion.


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks good. It could just be me though I love big hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks nice on you! That splash of color brings out your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just got one of these girlll. im trying it out. hope it looks as good as yours.

    thanks for visiting my site. you are welcomed to come back anytime! thanks hun <3

    ReplyDelete