Monday, June 14, 2010

More Pic's of Salma LF

…Yup, you guessed it….More pictures of the Freetress Lace Front Salma!  Ladies, if you haven’t tried the Lace Front World yet, you are missing out!

 

I was looking mad as hell in the 1st picture because it’s a million degrees today in Iraq. I am so happy I united with this LF again! I hate when I get like this because I wanna go out and purchase like 50! LOL. Oh and later on I will do a BIG Haul. I got like 8 lacefronts in the mail today from Rockey Trading.com and tons of eye-shadows from drugstore.com. After that I am checking myself into the mental institution or rehab for shopping junkies!

 

 

 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment